Friday 14 September 2012

Days of Bicycles: Here's to the coming summer.


The weather has been getting warmer with every passing hour these days. And it is bringing back flashes of summer from last year. 

This year I hope to spend my mornings op shopping and my afternoons at the beach. Or under the shade of the tree out the back in an ice paddle pool. Perth can get like that. 

This outfit would be perfect for days spent riding your sweet ass vintage bike. 










Finally mastering the stationary hold.


The awesome floral top I am wearing is now available in my Etsy store, Laura Does Vintage, go check it out!

Much love, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Love that floral top, it's really pretty :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like This:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...